Business and Forex News
- Eric Sprott makes his biggest bet yet on what he believes could be ‘the greatest gold discovery in the history of Canada’
- Mexican president sees ‘treason’ behind power bill defeat, businesses relieved
- U.S. judge rules transport mask mandate unlawful, overturning Biden initiative
- Wall St flips into positive territory, BofA gains on strong earnings
- Sunwing flights delayed, passengers feeling stranded amid network-wide issue
- Twitter says 'poison pill' defence makes 'coercive' takeover difficult
- Energy transition will be challenging in era of public protests, regulatory hurdles
Canadian Dollar Regains Strength vs. the USD Dollar
Canadian Dollar Daily Updates
The IFC Consensus Canadian Dollar Forecast is based on the aggregation of forecasts by major Canadian and Global banks and trading houses. The methodology used to calculate the forecast takes into account, among other things, the historical accuracy of the forecaster as well as other factors deemed relevant. Short Term refers to forecast for the end of the current quarter. Long Term refers to the forecast for the end of next year. The IFC Canadian Dollar Consensus Forecast is updated periodically.
The contents of this site are for information purposes only, and represent the personal views of the authors. It is not intended in any way as a recommendation to trade, nor does it construe advice whether to buy or sell. No responsibility can be held arising from any loss following consideration of this information. For information specific to your situation you should consult your relevant advisor or investment, legal or accounting professionals. All exchange rate figures displayed on this website are based on interbank exchange rates. These are not trading levels and are for indicative purposes only. Information provided is believed to be reliable when posted. Interchange Financial Corporation (“IFC”) does not guarantee its accuracy and information may change without prior notice. IFC is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages however caused, arising out of the use of this web site.