Business and Forex News
- Buyers circle Seadrill as it plots exit from bankruptcy -sources
- Wheat at two-month peak on U.S. weather worries
- Developing nations need help to quit coal addiction: Kemp
- Unmatched Quality Craftsmanship: How Zsibi Kitchen Cabinet Has Become the GTA’s Trusted Cabinet Provider Offering Custom Kitchen Cabinet Design and Installation Services Across the Greater Toronto Area
- Dollar Climbs to Multi-Month Highs; Covid Prompts Risk Aversion
- Dollar Up, Investors Turn to Safety Over Lingering COVID-19 Fears
- Stock markets fall, oil prices plummet as COVID-19 fears rise again
Is the Canadian Dollar Exchange Rate Going Up or Down?
Canadian Dollar Daily Updates
The IFC Consensus Canadian Dollar Forecast is based on the aggregation of forecasts by major Canadian and Global banks and trading houses. The methodology used to calculate the forecast takes into account, among other things, the historical accuracy of the forecaster as well as other factors deemed relevant. Short Term refers to forecast for the end of the current quarter. Long Term refers to the forecast for the end of next year. The IFC Canadian Dollar Consensus Forecast is updated periodically.
The contents of this site are for information purposes only, and represent the personal views of the authors. It is not intended in any way as a recommendation to trade, nor does it construe advice whether to buy or sell. No responsibility can be held arising from any loss following consideration of this information. For information specific to your situation you should consult your relevant advisor or investment, legal or accounting professionals. All exchange rate figures displayed on this website are based on interbank exchange rates. These are not trading levels and are for indicative purposes only. Information provided is believed to be reliable when posted. Interchange Financial Corporation (“IFC”) does not guarantee its accuracy and information may change without prior notice. IFC is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages however caused, arising out of the use of this web site.