Business and Forex News
- OFL: Damning AG report Confirms Ford’s Conservative Government Failed to Protect Long-Term Care Residents During Pandemic Long-Term Care Commission’s report expected to corroborate this
- DAVIDsTEA Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2020 Financial Results
- Brazil pharma flags ‘retaliation’ risk over bill to drop vaccine patents
- Wilmington Announces Audiocast of Annual General and Special Meeting
- GDP numbers show Canada's economy is bouncing back, even as COVID-19 maintains its iron grip
- CANADA FX DEBT-Canadian dollar adds to April win streak as domestic economy strengthens
- Dollar Edges Higher, But Set For Another Weekly Decline
Is the Canadian Dollar Exchange Rate Going Up or Down?
Canadian Dollar Daily Updates
The IFC Consensus Canadian Dollar Forecast is based on the aggregation of forecasts by major Canadian and Global banks and trading houses. The methodology used to calculate the forecast takes into account, among other things, the historical accuracy of the forecaster as well as other factors deemed relevant. Short Term refers to forecast for the end of the current quarter. Long Term refers to the forecast for the end of next year. The IFC Canadian Dollar Consensus Forecast is updated periodically.
The contents of this site are for information purposes only, and represent the personal views of the authors. It is not intended in any way as a recommendation to trade, nor does it construe advice whether to buy or sell. No responsibility can be held arising from any loss following consideration of this information. For information specific to your situation you should consult your relevant advisor or investment, legal or accounting professionals. All exchange rate figures displayed on this website are based on interbank exchange rates. These are not trading levels and are for indicative purposes only. Information provided is believed to be reliable when posted. Interchange Financial Corporation (“IFC”) does not guarantee its accuracy and information may change without prior notice. IFC is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages however caused, arising out of the use of this web site.